Wednesday, November 30, 2011

When you need real, substantial, or actual advice, where do you go? Who do you speak with or maybe a better question, what is your Google search for good advice. Is it the sort of situation where you can add words like "actual" or "serious" to the front of your query to make Google give you hits that don't include yahoo answers or ask.com anything. I wish it were so.

Good advice is hard to find. It's hard to hear too. I think sometimes it's a timing issue. People will say something and I'm like, yep, that's good advice. So it's not that I asked the right question but heard something when I was looking for it.

Perhaps I'll start a search engine that only gives good advice. Or maybe I'll just start listening more, that's a more rational idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment